LM75 detection reworked

> Bad news: I up'd to 1.334 of sensors-detect and 1.48 of lm75.c... now
> my two lm75s are not detected by the script nor by the driver.
>
> Here's what I guess happened: earlier, when you asked me to test, I
> unloaded all the i2c/sensors drivers, rebuilt and tested; you saw
> the results.  Now when I tested again tonight, it's the first try
> since a reboot.
>
> Certainly, I can't believe that the changes between 1.332 and 1.334 of
> sensors-detect should affect me w.r.t. the lm75s.
>
> I apologize for the mixup; from now on I'll be sure to test following
> a fresh reboot as well as re-inserting the modules.  Here are the
> dumps immediately following a reboot for two lm75s.  Let me know if
> there's anything else I can provide.

OK, simply looks like we cannot assume anything about the lower
temperature bits. I removed the check for them. I *guess* that they are
either all 1's or all 0's but since we are not certain...

Please test lm75.c and sensors-detect from CVS. If it fixed the problem
for you I'll send an update to Greg for 2.6.

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/