adm9240 chip on a intel se440bx-2

Additional note: I just committed the necessary stuff in libsensors for
the 2.6 adm9240 driver to work. Note however that I did change the
magnitudes of Michiel's original patch so as to respect the standard
sysfs interface. This means that changes to the drivers will most
certainly be necessary. I also renamed vid to in1_ref, again in order to
respect the new standard.

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare