LM87 support in LK2.6

Right, I now have the code compiled and installed on a Debian unstable
2.6.7 kernel system, with the latest lm87 code with the scx200_acb
patch and all, and it loads and sensors finds it.

The output I get ( and I have no way to verify whether those numbers
that are there are correct is:-

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
david at microtik:-$sensors
eeprom-i2c-1-50
Adapter: SCX200 ACB1
Memory type:		SDR SDRAM DIMM
Memory size(MB):	64

lm87-i2c-1-2e
Adapter: SCX200 ACB1
Error: Can't get IN1 data!
Error: Can't get IN2 data!
Error: Can't get IN3 data!
fan1:	0 RPM (min = -1 RPM, div = 2)		ALARM
fan2:	0 RPM (min = -1 RPM, div = 2)		ALARM
temp1:	+37C  (low = 	+0 C, high = 	+0)	ALARM
Error: Can't get TEMP2 data
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Now looking at this the fan speeds of 0 are right, this system has
no fans.  Why an alarm is thought to be necessary when the min = -1
and the value is 0 I am uncertain.

For temp1 the value is plausable, but the low and high values are
obviously wrong (at least the high one).

The documentation is wonderfully vague as to what sensors there
are, and there is no BIOS function to read and display them as far
as I can see.  However it does say:-

Temperative sensors: CPU area, PCI area, LM87 health monitoring area
Voltage Monitor: CPU core, +3.3V +5V +12V voltage monitoring

This would suggest that there should be four voltages and three
temperatures.  We seem to have just one temperature.

Looking at the data in /sys/bus/i2c/device/1-002e I get a slightly
different picture.

Ignoring the ones I am not expecting:-
                       input	min		max
in0			0		0		0
in1			1800	0		0
in2			3300	0		0
in3			5000	0		0
in4			12125	0		0
temp1		37000	0		0
temp2		0		0		0
temp3		31000	0		0

For completeness the vrm value is 82, vid is 0, analog_out is 255,
detach_state is 0 and alarms is 4606.

Now this looks as though in0 is unused, in1 is the core, in2 is +3,
int3 is +5 and in4 is +12, temp1 is the CPU temperature and temp3
is the PCI area temperature.  Why sensors could not read IN1, IN2
and IN3 confuses me.

Where do the min and max values come from, if from the chip then
there is something amis, if from a control file obviously I do not have
that file installed (correctly).

Any thoughts?

David