LM87 support in LK2.6

I searched through the mail archives and found that the LM87 chip had no
plans to convert to the 2.6 kernel at the moment.  First I wanted to get
an update on that status,  and second, I'm going to be using it on a
project im working on, so if there is nothing ported at the moment, I'll
probably end up porting it myself.  Actually, the port is in progress,
unfortunately, I don't have my hardware to test it out on yet.  The
driver porting directions have been very helpful on getting started on
the conversion.

Thanks

Jeffrey Oliver

Disclaimer: The information contained in this transmission, including any
attachments, may contain confidential information of Matsushita Avionics
Systems Corporation.  This transmission is intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) listed above.  Unauthorized review, dissemination or other use
of the information contained in this transmission is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error or have reason to believe
you are not authorized to receive it, please notify the sender by return
email and promptly delete the transmission