LM75 detection reworked

Will the LM75 driver still work with the LM77?  Is the only difference
the encoding of the temperature values?

If so, then it looked like a simple chip specific shift could be added
to the FROM_REG and TO_REG macros to make the same driver work for both
chips.

But I haven't looked into the code in detail or the datasheet for the
chips...

:v)