Missing PGP keys?

Dear Sensors,
               apologies if I'm doing something stupid
(I don't think so).  All links to PGP keys from the page

http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/download.html

lead to apparently empty pages.  I think the page
actually doesn't exist, but is being faked as an
empty page by the server, since attempting to
download the PGP keys directly to disc fails
*immediately* (the "Save as..." dialogue appears
and then disappears at once).

I am using someone else's browser (IE5 on Windows
XP), but I doubt whether this is very relevant.

			Yours faithfully,
						Bernard Leak