ADM1025 eval board

Hi Sean,

Sorry for the delay, I had various other things to work on and had to
delay my work on the ADM1025.

> A 12V PSU would be fine as long as it could supply at least 100mA.

Actually I am now drawing power directly from my computer PSU's +12V. I
had to do so for the ADM1031 evaluation board, and the same trick worked
for the ADM1025 eval board. The only drawback is that I cannot driver
the card's +12V above 11V or so, but that didn't prevent me from working
on it.

> > Now, I have been playing with the ADM1025 eval board and I have the
> > bad feeling that it doesn't work as it should. Temperatures are OK,
> > +2.5V, VCore, VCC and vid are correct, but +3.3V, +5V and +12V (when
> > selected) are not. Their values are changing randomly all the time. I
> > tried on my other computer with the Windows evaluation software, and
> > that's the same story, so it's not a matter of system or Linux driver.
> > Any idea on what's going on or how I can fix that?
>
> It is likely that the switches that engage these voltage measurements
> are not switched on. See the eval board schematic for more info.

Whatever the problem was, it is gone by now. I have been using the board
for developement and tests for two days now and everything's working OK.

The good news now:

I have finally been developping a 2.6 driver for the ADM1025 chip, full
featured and tested. I'll submit it for integration in a few days.

I also fixed a few problems on the 2.4 driver. This is already commited
to our working repository.

Thanks again for the eval board, it definitely helps testing our drivers
:)

--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/