p4b_smbus driver reworked

Hi,

this is a reworked and extended version of the prog/hotplug/p4b_smbus
driver. I needed to add support for the ICH3-M (as found in my Toshiba
Satellite 5200 Laptop) and did some work on the program logic. I didn't
want to kill the p4b code so I renamed the source, README and Makefile,
but basically this is the same as p4b.

Simply unpack into the lm_sensors tree, build it and enjoy. Feel free to
add it to the next releases of the lm_sensors package.

(I did read the notice about 2.4.23. However, Fedora is still on 2.4.22
so I feel that this is valuable to many non-p4b Fedora users).

	Regards
		Henning

hps at intermeta.de        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/

RHCE - Consultant - Jakarta Turbine Development  - hero for hire

"Fighting for one's political stand is an honourable action, but re-
                       --Michelle Levesque, "Fundamental Issues with
                                    Open Source Software Development"