Xeon II motherboard and CPU temp readings

    Hi Mark,

    You may have whatever accounts, e-mail web page space
you need to help support the i2c or lm packages.

    I have installed the newest of both on a machine that
is locking up every couple of hours which is why this is
driving me nuts.

    The bios shows the cpu temps to be normal, but the sensors
is still only showing one temp.

    Fans show up in the MAX driver, examples mailed separately.

    Homer

Homer Wilson Smith     The Paths of Lovers    Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959 KC2ITF        Cross            Internet Access, Ithaca NY
homer at lightlink.com    In the Line of Duty    http://www.lightlink.com