mandrake issues

> thank you,
>   1 problem though, that file can only be downloaded by CLUB members. I'm not.

Oops :)

So lets try other things first:

1) make sure that your kernel has at least "drivers" for the sensors.
You can check if you take a look to directory

/lib/modules/2.6.3_something/kernel/drivers

I guess that directory name will be 2.6.3-7mdk.

You will see there adm1021.ko  eeprom.ko  gl518sm.ko  lm75.ko  files like
this and more.

So far so good. For you kernel you need version of Lm_sensors
2.8.5. http://secure.netroedge.com/~lm78/archive/lm_sensors-2.8.5.tar.gz

Untar it. (like unzip)

and run

make user
su
(type your pass)
make user_install

Thats all. After that as root again run sensors-detect
and follow its questions. At the end you will see the list of modules you
need to load.

I will be here in evening (GMT+2) but for sure let me know how are you
going with this.

Regards

Rudolf