---=== Lm_sensors Support DB Entry #1692 ===---

Hi Timo,

I made the necessary changes, you can get the files here:

http://jdelvare.net1.nerim.net/sensors/linux-2.6.7-rc3-i2c-lm86.diff
http://jdelvare.net1.nerim.net/sensors/lm_sensors2-lm86.tar.gz

First file is a kernel patch that adds support for the LM86 to the lm90
driver.

Second file is a CVS snapshot of lm_sensors2 including my changes to
support the LM86 (and a few others you probably don't care about). I
cannot commit them now because we are in feature freeze state, so I
thought I would make my tree available to you in case you want to test
the changes.

All this is untested since I don't own an LM86 chip myself.

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/