linux 2.6.6 & w83627hf module & Q-Fan

Hi again:

* Mark M. Hoffman <mhoffman at lightlink.com> [2004-06-06 01:03:30 -0400]:
> But I don't see that behaviour here.  Actually, QFAN doesn't seem to do
> much for me whether it's enabled in BIOS or not.  Anyway, I read through
> the driver again keeping your report in mind... I can't see the problem.

Er, now I see it.  If you pass "init=0" when you modprobe the driver,
then QFAN should continue to work normally.  I already had init=0 in
/etc/modprobe.conf so it's no wonder I didn't see this at first.  Let
me know if this doesn't work for you.

Regards,

--
Mark M. Hoffman