nightly CVS snapshots

Yes.  I set it up.  The snapshots are here:

http://secure.netroedge.com/~lm78/archive/lm_sensors-daily.tar.gz
http://secure.netroedge.com/~lm78/archive/i2c-daily.tar.gz

I didn't think it added much value to have a running history, so it just
replaces this file with a new one each night.  How's that?

BTW- Congrats to everyone for passing the 50-chip driver milestone!  I'm
very proud to have been involved in the project from the start.

Phil