nightly CVS snapshots

Hi all,

I think that our project would benefit nightly CVS snapshots being made
available for download to the public. Some potential users don't know
how to use CVS, or are stuck being firewalls that denies them access to
our CVS repositories. Testing would be made easier if people could just
get a tarball of the CVS repository, and we would definitely enjoy more
testers.

Phil, does it sound feasable? Only lm_sensors would be needed on a daily
basis, i2c doesn't change much so maybe a weekly update would be enough
- if even needed.

BTW, if you have stats on how many people do anonymous checkouts from
our CVS repository, I'm interested.

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare