Any one using i2c-voodoo3 module on the 2.6 kernel?

It's definitely a PCI registration conflict.

I have a modified driver that doesn't do PCI registration, and it works,
and even more interesting, when I load the driver I get:

i2c-voodoo3.o version mds (mds)
i2c-voodoo3.o found device
tdfxfb 0000:01:05.0: Using Banshee/Voodoo3 I2C device at cb870000

I'll add a note on the 2.6 kernel info page about voodoo.