clockchips via SMBus - thanks for your help

And thanks again!!!
This freshmeat link was really useful - it's a good point to start with - I'll
try to write a module that does the same as  that program for a start, and
then if the author sends me the sources of current windows version I'll
eclose the new options too - if not, well... I'll just find the old
IDA+SoftICE team and try to take the prog apart :-), since thanks to the old
source code I have some idea what it can look like inside... and mayby I
figure out the missing parts.
As for hardware debugging I can't imagine how to do it now, but mayby it won't
be necessary :)
As soon as I have something useful, I'll send it to you (it may take some time
however since it'll be my first contact with i2c programming)
BTW. Can you subscribe me to your list?
Thanks for your help
Martin