clockchips via SMBus - thanks for your help

You're added to the list.

BTW- You might check to see what the mobile-cpu scaling code does.
There might be some things which need to happen like changing some
scaling factors so things like the real-time clock doesn't get messed up
over time(?).  Just a random thought.

Good luck!  Ask questions if you get stuck.

Phil