linking libsensors

Well,  so much trouble to use GPL.  Our application source code  makes
no sense to the public
 other than to our customers, so releasing it to the public is not an
option.
I just thought libsensors is a freeware and can use it to save some time.
It appears I would be better of by finding alternate solution,  don't
want to deal with lawyers
( it is like we  release the code under GPL without knowing it and ask
the lawyers to interpret it).

good bye
subba