[huynhphong0104@xxxxxxxx: I2C driver for Linux]

----- Forwarded message from PHAM Huynh Phong <huynhphong0104 at yahoo.fr> -----

From: PHAM Huynh Phong <huynhphong0104 at yahoo.fr>
Subject: I2C driver for Linux
To: kmalkki at cc.hut.fi, frodol at dds.nl, simon at tk.uni-linz.ac.at

Dear Sirs,

My current project is "PC-based, Linux robot". I need to use I2C. I made an adapter with 74LS05 and I try to operate with C codes I found. But I could not operate this.

Could you help me? Would like to know what distribution you used. Could you show me step by step, hard and software for controlling I2C bus. Could I have you sample codes of using I2C bus?

Hope you could help me soon.

Thanks and Regards,
PHAM Huynh Phong

Cr?ez votre Yahoo! Mail

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis gr?ce ? Yahoo! Messenger !
----- End forwarded message -----

--
Frodo Looijaard <frodol at dds.nl>  PGP key and more: http://huizen.dds.nl/~frodol
Defenestration n. (formal or joc.):