asb100 and asus P4T533 mobo

(forgot to CC sensors list...)

----- Forwarded message from "Mark M. Hoffman" <mhoffman at lightlink.com> -----

From: "Mark M. Hoffman" <mhoffman at lightlink.com>
To: messmate <messmate at free.fr>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 23:40:02 -0400
Subject: Re: asb100 and asus P4T533 mobo

Hello...

* messmate <messmate at free.fr> [2004-05-07 18:53:58 +0200]:
> Hello,
> I'm searching to work lm-sensors on my ASUS P4T533 motherboard.
> The driver must be a BACH100 i think.

Probably correct.

> Is there a driver available ?

It's called asb100, yes.

> Checked everything i found to get it working without succes.
> Thanks for your advice in advance.
> mess-mate

It's hard to help with so little information.  Did you run sensors-detect?
Did you look at the FAQ?

http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/cvs/lm_sensors2/doc/lm_sensors-FAQ.html

Also, please send help requests to the mailing list - where many people
can help you instead of just me - as I've been letting my email pile up
lately.

Regards,

--
Mark M. Hoffman