pc87360 sensor-driver results

lm_sensors cvs 05/05/04 @ 6:00 pm

Fan speeds are still problematic. I tried the isasets, but it didn't
make any apparent difference.

the in8 and in9 dumps are attached

;after running
isaset -f 0xecc0 3
isaset -f 0xecc2 3
will I need to set it back to the default setting? How would I do so, or
will it not make a difference in testing the fans?