ADM1031 / ADM1030 Driver

Hi Alex,

> ADM1031 driver with activation of monitoring by default.
>
> removed tempX_enable files as they are for interrupt, not
> measurements.

I'm testing at the moment.

The fans are now starting as I load the driver (well, a few seconds
after), and temperature monitoring works :)

Bugs found:

1* I cannot set temperature critical limits.

2* Whatever I set the PWM values to, the fans turn, probably to full
speed.

3* Fan speed values don't seem to be correct. They read 1323 (which
seems to be the minimal value with divisor = 2) and 0, respectively, and
never change. Since both fans are running at fast speed, it can't be.

Also, your driver doesn't export alarms?

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/