Emachines M5310

>Performance Tips
>Warning 2533 : Disabled host controllers are present. Check BIOS settings.
>Tip 2536 : System has no SMBus/i2c/BMB bus support.
>Tip 10 : To benchmark/test your PDA / SmartPhone, use the 'Switch Test System' button.
>Tip 2 : Double-click tip or press Enter while a tip is selected for more information about the tip.

I see that Sandra sees *something* disabled, but it's not clear that
it's sensor related.

Again, why do you think you should get a CPU temperature?  The AMD and
Intel CPU's have a thermal diode on the die, but they only work if they
are connected to a sensor chip.  Intel CPU's also have thermal
throttling sensors, but these are not readable by system software.

Can you be more specific about what part of the DSDT you think hints at
more information?

Can you provide the output from 'lspci' and 'lspci -tv'.  That will give
a breakdown of the PCI devices found and how they are connected.  I'm
particularly interested in what southbridge and/or Super I/O chip was
used in your system.

Thanks,
:v)