ADM1030 query

Hi Alex,

> I am interrested in developping the driver for adm1030 as I have one
> in my MSI Mega651 barebone.
>
> Could you please send me the infos you have ?

Two persons were supposed to write an adm1030/adm1031 driver one year
ago but we never had news about the advancement and are now unable to
contact them.

Then, we had someone announcing he had been writing a driver for the
adm1030 some times ago:
  http://archives.andrew.net.au/lm-sensors/msg07123.html
But unfortunately it turned out that the driver is far from completion,
and doesn't follow our driver scheme and interface at all so it's rather
useless to us. A complete, standard-compliant driver would be
appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare