Release 2.8.6

> OK, let me know when you are ready.

Well, my tests are all OK, except one brokenness in sensors-detect but
it's not critical and I have no trivial fix (the script tries to load
modules that are already loaded because dashes are replaced by
underscores in /proc/modules).

So I'm OK for a release. I know we have been having many testers on CVS
recently because mm and rc kernels were needing it, so I'm confident if
it working well. Let's go!

> BTW- I was just browsing the 2.6.5 changelog.  Lots of I2C patches!
> Nice work!

Thanks :)

NB: As usual, lib version is already bumped.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/