Release 2.8.6

Hi all,

Linux 2.6.5 was just released, so we should now release lm_sensors 2.8.6
as soon as possible. This postpones the kmalloc issue resolution to
until after the release, which isn't much of a problem IMHO.

I don't have any other change pending, so I'll just do some testing this
afternoon, and after that I'm ready for a release.

This time again, I propose to skip the release of i2c, since there were
almost no changes (if any) to it since release 2.8.4.

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/