i2c-nscacb.c

On Wednesday 31 March 2004 01:01, Mark Studebaker wrote:
> thanks for the additional info.
> Yes this is the right email list.
> Do you know what NSC chip the driver is for?
> We've been looking for NSC drivers for the SC1200/1400 and for the
> PC87365/66 (see our new drivers page).
The driver says this at its head:-

/*
    i2c bus driver for ACCESS.bus (ACB).
    Copyright (c) 2000  National Semiconductor Corporation
    Author : James.Mundenmaney at nsc.com
*/
/* This implements an i2c algorithm/adapter for NSC ACCESS.bus
   interfaces of National Semiconductor Corporation's Geode
   family IA on a chip. The SuperIO module of the Geode family
   IA on a chip has two ACCESS.bus interfaces (ACB). This module
   implements the ACB algorithm and adapter specific modules.  */

I can send the file to you (or you can download it along with all the
rest of the linux drivers) from the routerboard.com web site.