8rdavcore GPL issue

Your project referenced here

http://freshmeat.net/projects/8rdavcore/

in the following package:

http://freshmeat.net/redir/8rdavcore/40216/url_bz2/8rdavcore-0.5.5.tar.bz2

appears to include GPL code copied from our lm-sensors project,
licensed under the GPL,
in particular, code in the file i2c-linux.c appears to be copied
from our file i2cdetect.c.

Your package is not licensed under the GPL.
Would you please correct this by licensing
your package under the GPL and please let our mailing list know when you
have done so.

Thank you.

Mark Studebaker
for the lm-sensors project