One chip, two uses, two drivers [was: [RFC][2.6] Additional i2c a dapter flags for i2c client isolation]

I've modified i2c-viapro and via686a so that the via686a driver will register the
i2c bus driver as well, so that i2c-viapro is not required if via686a is loaded.
The problem is making it pretty and making it work for all combinations
of built-in or module.
This works around the PCI conflict of via686a and viapro.

This doesn't apply to vt1211 because it isn't a PCI module.
So I agree there isn't any conflict.
Agreed there's no reason to combine vt1211 and viapro.