ALi1563

> I am looking into this and I might need some help.  Which driver do
> you think would be a better starting point for the M1563: the
> i2c-ali15x3 or i2c-ali1535?

How could I tell without the M1563 datasheet?

> Also -- I can't provide the data sheets since I have received them
> under NDA.

So you're basically on your own :/ Not that we won't help but it'll be
obviously harder.

Anyway, help requests should be directed to the i2c-ali15x3 or
i2c-ali1535 driver authors. I did not write them and have almost no
experience with SMBus drivers, so I wouldn't be able to help you much.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/