ALi1563

Quoting "Bruce V. Schwartz" <bruce at orionmulti.com>:

> I couldn't find anything on the web site about the status of the
> ALi1563 South Bridge.  It is the replacement for ALi1535.  Is there
> any development going on in that area?

No development so far. Let us know if you start something, so we'll add
you to the list.

> I looked at the specs for the two parts and I can see that the 1535
> driver cannot work with the 1563.

So starting a new driver is the correct thing to do.

> Can you let me know if anything is going on for this driver?

You? ;)

BTW:
1* If you have data sheets you could share with us, we are interested.
2* Alex van Kaam (MBM's author) offered to help us with that chip some
times ago. We declined because we were not working on it, but that's
something to keep in mind if anyone starts working on it now.

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/