TR: [RFC][2.6] Additional i2c adapter flags for i2c client isolat ion

This topic makes me think of something _interresting_...

	According to the tests I made on my VIA Nehemiah M10k, the vt1211
can be handled by i2c-viapro as an smbus device (via the vt596 it says) and
via-ircc as an irda device, BUT this device can not be binded to both
drivers at the same time : when one is loaded (and activated), the other
finds no device (ENODEV I presume). (I wonder how I should use both smbus
*and* irda device)...

	Is this totally out of topic ?

	Could a hack prevent these two drivers to be mutually exclusive ?

(ps : sorry Jean I messed up with the To: and sent this mail to you only. I
guess I'm in need of a true holiday sooner or later...).