request for drivers

Hello,

I would like to add my request for the following drivers:

Nat. Semi. PC87365 Super IO Sensors
   -This is already on the new drivers page, just adding my request.

SMSC 47B27x Super IO Fan Sensors
   -There was a support ticket about this, and it was to be added to the
   new drivers page, but I cannot find it.

I can try to help as much as possible, however I know little about kernel
programming.  I wish I could provide the hardware, but I only have one of
each.  However I would be willing to build and test.

Thanks,

James A Hunsaker IV