i2c adapters class

> Ah, in digging through the change log entries I found the following:
> (...)
> So this was a video developer's request.  Does that help explain it a
> bit more now?

This at leasts explain how it came in here with neither you nor I
knowing why.

This also suggests that we should leave classes in place. And if other
people use it, we should do as well, for the sake of consistency.

So, from now on, I suggest:
* Renaming I2C_ADAP_CLASS_SMBUS to I2C_ADAP_CLASS_SENSORS (unless
  someone prefers another name).
* All chip driver check for the bus being of this class.
* All bus driver known to host sensors get this class.

I'll submit a patch doing all that if nobody objects.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/