i2c patch out of 2.6.4-rc1-mm1

Jean Delvare <khali at linux-fr.org> wrote:

>  I just saw that the i2c stuff from Greg's tree have been backed out
>  from 2.6.4-rc1-mm1. Quoting the release notes:
>
>  "bk-i2c.patch was dropped pending it getting its lmsensors act
>  together."
>
>  I don't quite understand what I am (well, what we are...) supposed to
>  do (actually, I do not even get the meaning of the sentence itself).

It's no big deal.  The current misfit between i2c and the rest of Linus's
tree means that -mm users have non-working sensors code.  I don't want -mm
users to have to deal with (and report) problems like that, so I leave out
the i2c changes until things have sorted themselves out.

I don't think there's any rush on fixing this up - whenever you guys are
ready.