W83L785R Support

> The CVS of RivaTuner works, thanks for the tip! I got it compiled up
> and inserted the modules - 3 new I2C buses show up in I2C detect, with
> one of them having two devices on it (one device is the W83L785R -
> yes!), one having nothing on it, and one having an EEPROM, and a DDC
> Monitor (from sensors-detect). (this is after I set the W83L785R back
> on the I2C bus on the video card itself)

OK, I've added your PCI ID to the list of cards supported by rivatv to
sensors-detect. Can you get it here:
http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/cvs/lm_sensors2/prog/detect/sensors-detect
and confirm that it now detects it and propose you to load rivatv?

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/