W83L785R Support

Hello,

I'm very sorry I have been very busy with writing my book. ANd now I'm as
exchange student in Sweden so I didnt have time to finish it.

But I have working /proc interface, supporting fan, pwm, temps and
temp_fault.

Only thing is missing are voltages monitoring.

This chip is on my motherboard and serving mainly for ASUS Cpu Overheat
PRotection. SOit has not connected much things. (no voltages, no FANs) I
want to solder PWM outputs and use it for speed regulation.

The driver is for sensors version 2.8.0

ruik$ ls /proc/sys/dev/sensors/w83785-i2c-1-2d/
fan_div  fan1  fan2  pwm_div  pwm1  pwm2  ram  temp_fault  temp1  temp2

If you want to test it, Colin, it would be nice.

Most of the files in /proc can be written.

Regards

Rudolf