Follow-UP to ticket 1578 as requested

(Do you know how much I dislike mixed-case?)

> Thanx for your answer. Well, I had soem problems with gentoo kernels
> in the past, so I decided to use a vanilla kernel, with xfs patches
> and soem other small patches I needed (amongst them i2c).

Good move. The Gentoo kernels are know to be mostly not compliant with
lm_sensors anyway. BTW, if you can figure out why, please let us know.

> I will check back on the libs. I was already considering using the
> source and compiling it by hand.

I would recommend that you begin with uninstalling the Gentoo stuff
before installing your own. This is the best way to avoid conflicts.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/