Follow-UP to ticket 1578 as requested

Hello Jean,

Thanx for your answer. Well, I had soem problems with gentoo kernels
in the past, so I decided to use a vanilla kernel, with xfs patches
and soem other small patches I needed (amongst them i2c).

I will check back on the libs. I was already considering using the
source and compiling it by hand.

Oh, and yes, I picked the patches from your page for the corresponding
vanilla kernel.

Best Regards

-Sven

P.S.: I'll come back to you as soon as I had time to test several
things and check the libs.

--
Best regards,
 DarKRaveR                            mailto:DarKRaveR at verfeiert.org