lm_sensors 2.8.3

Alle 22:50, sabato 31 gennaio 2004, Jean Delvare ha scritto:
> > VCore 1:   +1.76 V  (min =  +1.56 V, max =  +1.72 V)   ALARM <<-- is
> > it dangerous? It is stable to this value and for XP is 1.65 Volt.
>
> I'm really astonished that you have different values under Linux and
> Windows. Doesn't make much sense to me, so I just don't know what to
> tell you.

Sorry I told you bad. XP not Windows XP, but Athlon XP. I take look at the
Athlon XP's data sheets on AMD site and the told VCore = 1.65.
> > fan1:     3668 RPM  (min =    0 RPM, div = 2)
>
> You should considering setting a min value for this one, 3000 RPM for
> example.

I'll do it.
> > CPU Temp:    +58?C  (low  =   +43?C, high =   +43?C)   sensor =
> > thermistor <-- this is right but I think in winter is too much.
>
> There are a two formulas you can try in sensors.conf, depending on your
> motherboard. That said, they all tend to increase, not decrease the
> reported values. It's also possible that your motherboard needs a
> formula we don't know yet. Or this is the real temperature, that's not
> impossible.

No, it's the real temperature. I've got Asus A7V600 and in config file I found
the right formula form my motherboard :D. And the BIOS sensors tell me 56?C
at start up when I reboot machene after about 2 hours of activity. I think in
winter 60 ? C it's too much.
> > Temp3:      +127?C  (low  =   +15?C, high =   +45?C)   sensor
> > = thermistor <-- What does it need?
>
> +127 means error, most likely this temperature channel isn't used on
> your motherboard and you can ignore it. Or try diode instead of
> thermistor.
>
> > M/B Temp:    -39?C  (low  =   +15?C, high =   +45?C)   sensor =
> > invalid
> >
> > Why M/B temp is negative? A lm_sensors2 bug or a bad settings into
> > sensors.conf? From BIOS I get that temperature, maybe we need to know
> > the formula tu calculare M/B temperature of Asus A7V600?
>
> Obviously a bad setting in sensors.conf. You need to set the sensor
> value to either 2 or 3. Here it says "invalid" so I guess you have set
> it to another value. Correct, run "sensors -s" and it should be fine.
Ok, thank you.
Gianni