Fujitsu Siemens sensor HERMES

Hi,

Jean Delvare wrote:

>>Now as kernel 2.6.0 is released, I feel the need to port fscher to
>>2.6.0. I've already started today, but didn't have success so far.

[snip]

> I'd suggest you first read Documentation/i2c/porting-clients as found in
> Linux 2.6.1-rc1 and later. That's a document I wrote about porting chip
> drivers from linux 2.4 to linux 2.6. I believe that almost all questions
> you'd ask are answered there. If you don't mind, I'll take a look at
> your code after you read that document and applied its contents to
> your driver.

Attached you'll find the 2.6.x module and configuration.

Is there a guide for writing chip documentation, as I don't know what to do
with "Chip Features" in doc/chips/fscher?

Is there a guide, how to port the sensors program?

Without changes, sensors just gives me the following:

fscher-i2c-0-73
Adapter: SMBus I801 adapter at 2000
+12V:           +11.86 V
+5V:             +5.05 V