sensord 2.8.2 on 2.6.0/ASUS chip - subclient problem

On Wednesday 14 January 2004 05:32, Mark Studebaker wrote:
> The names of clients and the addresses of their subclients are "well known"
> so in prog/sensors/main.c we just look for them (see that file for more
> info). Your proposal to look for the string "subclient" will work equally
> well. Feel free to submit a sensord patch to us using either technique.

If I understood you correctly (subclient does not provide this information)
here is patch. It simply ignores any chip that has a space in name. To my
best knowledge every chip has single name without spaces except for special
case of subclients (at least that what I have done in my kernel patch). If
this is not true any more - tell so and I change it to look for "subclient"
substring.

regards

-andrey