lm85 driver of 2.6.1 on Tyan Thunder K8W

I don't have the 2.6 code handy right now, but I think the setting you
need to change is the ZONE for the fan.

If the auto fan speed control registers have not been exposed by the
lm85 driver for 2.6 yet, then you won't have a zone setting and you
won't be able to change the PWM.  You might take a look at the 2.4
version of the lm85 driver and extend the driver.

If you do have zone control, then you will probably find the zone is set
to -1 meaning the PWM is 100% all the time.  Setting it to -2 should
allow you to control the PWM manually.  See the documentation for other
zone values and information on how you can have the lm85 change the PWM
value automatically based on the measured CPU temperatures.

:v)