adding support for new 2.6 chips in (lib)sensors

> strace?
>
> temp_critx is NOT standard, or at least not converted by getsysname();
> so if 'sensors' is looking for it as tempx_crit it won't find it.

I figured it out. The 2.4 driver uses tempX_high and tempX_low instead
of _max and _min, respectively. I added the conversion rules for those
in lib/proc.c, and for tcritX -> temp_critX as well.

Now I need to work the hysteresis problem out. This is a single,
relative value in 2.4, and has to be two absolute values in 2.6. This
cannot possibly be done in libsensors as far as I can see, so I think
I'll have to tweak sensors itself. Is there a way sensors could know
wether we are running under 2.4 or 2.6? Or would I simply try the
alternate method if and only if the first one failed?

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/