Patch for i2c-tsunami.c

Hi All,

First of all, sorry for the previous "subscribe" email, I thought this
was a normal mailing list that I had to subscribe to...

I've spent some time playing with the i2c-tsunami kernel driver on my
DS10 Alphaserver. I'm working on a Debian stable system using kernel
2.4.18 and I installed i2c and lm-sensors 2.8.1 from backports.org. The
supplied i2c-tsunami.c will not compile correctly and even when I fixed
the compile issue the module would oops upon any read/write attempts.
The simple patch below solved both the compile issues and the kernel
oops, though I didn't complete when appears to be an attempt to convert
this module to a newer interface (the static struct pci_driver stuff).
The module now works fine on this test system, though there is nothing
but eeproms on the i2c bus connected to the tsunami chipset on this
machine :-)

Thanks
Daniel Nilsson