[b-gruber@xxxxxx: lm_sensors && bt869]

----- Forwarded message from Berni <b-gruber at gmx.de> -----

From: Berni <b-gruber at gmx.de>
To: frodol at dds.nl
Subject: lm_sensors && bt869
Dear Frodo,

I saw that you have developed the bt869 driver for the lm_sensors
project. I always used your module with my Voodoo3 3000 AGP without
major problems. However, I had to switch to the 2.6.0 Linux kernel and
now I don't know how to get the TV-Out working. According to the
lm-Sensors homepage, the modules can't be used with the 2.6.0 kernel
(the i2c-voodoo3 is already included in the kernel but there's no
bt869). Do you know any way how to get around that problem or anyone
who could help me? Isn't there a way to load the bt869-module in a
2.6.0 kernel?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Bernhard Gruber

----- End forwarded message -----