Genesys GD518SM chip

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003, Jean Delvare wrote:

> > I have a MB form DFI with a gd518sm chip.
> > The chip is an old version.
> >
> > I would like to change the SMD-chip on this MB.
> >
> > How can i see the diffrence on the label from the chip ?
> > Do you know the year when Genesys has change from 0x00 to 0x80 ?

I think GL monitoring products are no longer in production, all
datasheets and info on their website is gone.

Seems I have a stock of two rev 0x80 chips labeled " GL518SM 9815840 "
from Genesys in February 1999. I'll send you a Happy New Year's
postcard with the chips if you like, unless you can get them for free
elsewhere.

BTW. As I received the mail, there was a SPACE character after your name,
within a quoted-encoded word. Some e-mail clients are strict about the
RFC and show it like this :  "Rennkamp, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen ?="

--
  Ky?sti M?lkki  <kyosti.malkki at welho.com>