Last Call 2.8.2

We've scrubbed the docs. Everyone else please review.
Let's get this release out by the end of the week.

The next release after this one will probably come quickly,
because after our pending patches make it into 2.6.x we'll
need to make corresponding changes in libsensors.

Anything we're waiting for other than the following let us know.