Linux driver for hardware monitor device

we would definitely be interested in the PCI eval card.
We'll let you know.

The EZUSB version is problematic. There is a linux EZUSB package
but that sounds like a lot more trouble than it's worth.

We do have LM90 support.

For the other new chips, we are best motivated by users asking
us for support and volunteering to test. You are welcome to
refer inquiring customers to us.

mds