interface to kernels 2.6.x for gkrellm?

Hi folks;

I have NDI if gkrellm uses lm_sensors, or if its standalone coded, but
I sure could use some pointers.  I went to the web page where I saw
the announcement that the CVS now had support for 2.6, but when
browsing the downloads page the CVS data denies it.  Confusing...

When do we get a source tarball thats ready for the stuff thats
already in 2.6?  My cpu runs in the 160F and up area (seti run it at
100%), and I use the gkrellm display to tell me when its time to go
pull the cpu cooler and take it to an air hose and clean the dust out
that matts on top of the fins.  My wife smokes, and its the nicotene
tar that makes the glue that really holds that stuff in like it was
flypaper.  Even $50 all copper coolers cannot cope with that!

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III at 500mhz 320M